KAPLOW! - I'm back.

Furf Turf went dark for a few weeks due to the hectic schedule of my life! Many birthdays, much celebration. Such wow. 

I'm now back with time on my hands and many things to write about - I'm off work now for 2 weeks and 4 days, but for most of that I am visiting family in Germany for my second wedding of the year, so I want to take this time to really sink my teeth into my blog. 

I've been really lucky over the past few weeks to have been showered with some beautiful gifts, as mentioned in my birthday blog! And now I've had chance to use these products, I'm really excited to tell you all about them! 

Urban Decay Naked Products


I'm way behind on the times jumping on this Naked 3 bangwagon (I know it's supposed to be bandwagon, but I mistyped and it's funny). If you've read any of my previous posts, you'll know I state on several occasions that eye shadow is my Everest. I just cannot master it. At least not without looking like I should be wearing PVC boots and a short skirt on as well. 

But this stuff is amazeballs. I love it. All three of these products are now part of my every day routine. 

If you don't have the Naked 3, I suggest you buy it. Like, right now. Do it right now. Why are you still reading this? GO BUY IT. A brush is included, along with 12 different shades ranging from light to dark depending on how sassy you feel. It lasts all day and doesn't feel cakey. I also don't get that dreaded moment where you apply eye shadow last and it drops onto your skin and you have to wipe it off removing your foundation with it. I hate it when that happens. 

And the Naked Flushed is also amazing. It gives you an amazing glow and has a bronzer (which I use as contour), a highlighter and a blusher. The blusher is very pink, but easy to blend and once you apply the highlighter as well looks really nice. 


I can't go into enough detail also about how much I love the brush. It feels beautiful and applies your make up so well. There's nothing worse than having a cheap, rough brush rubbing all over your skin when you're trying to apply new make up. 

Bare Minerals

I've never used a Bare Minerals product before, but I was excited when I got it! The Mineral Veil is a slight pink colour, which looks lovely on and keeps your skin matte - it's very fine and looks lovely. I'm currently alternating between this and my Illamasqua, I'll be devastated when they run out! 

Let me know if you have any of these products or if you're going to get some soon and tell me what you think! :)

xXx Furf xXx


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Part of the next blogger network

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Instagram