New Clothes!

Having a lot of things to go to this month means I've had to buy a lot of clothes (it's been really tough, as you can imagine) and I'm more than happy to show them all off to you here! 

Forever 21 has introduced me to a whole new world of cute with this dress. It was £17.50 and bought from the Trafford Centre and looks so cute. It will be perfect for days out and was originally bought for a wedding yesterday, but has been kept aside for my holiday instead!



New Look impulse buy alert!
I love this dress. With all my heart. It is officially my favourite purchase of the summer and at £19.99, you can't complain. It looks lovely on, fits so well and is cuter than you can ever imagine! 



Topshop - This dress was in the Sale down from £46 to £25 - mainly because of a tiny stain at the bottom of the skirt which you can no longer see! It's a bit snug at the top (damn boobs) but is very cute! Again, another holiday dress that I cannot wait to wear. It will look cute with flats for casual or heels and a blazer for a meal! 



Another New Look impulse buy - long skirt, with pockets, also comes with an extra thin brown studded belt. I bought this a few weeks ago in blue and had to buy this coral one as well - they look amazing, they are lovely and cool in the summer and the pockets are handy! For lipstick, of course. 



Forever21 - I've been wearing a lot of high waisted jeans lately and have found normal t-shirts are tending to ride up or you can see them in the jeans where they are tucked in - which is not a good look. So I decided to buy an all in one and where better to start than with a Batman one? 


New Look shoes! Plain, simple, comfortable and go with everything. There isn't much more I can say about these blessings!



New Look Clutch - I was never one for clutches, usually I would pick up the nearest plain one at Primark (nothing wrong with that, they're little troopers) but I love this style ever since I bought one very similar in a Nude colour from River Island. This one was cheaper than Rivers and is stylish and will go with pretty much anything.

It also comes with a gold long strap if you wanted to use it, which is very handy if you can no longer hold your drink in one hand, your clutch in the other and dance successfully.  



So what did I wear to the wedding? 

I wore this beautiful little number from Topshop - which was given to me by my best friend! Don't ask me why I'm standing like Superwoman (I didn't know how to stand) and my face is completely gone because I was a) about to do kickboxing so my hair is scraped back into a hideous bun and b) I had zero make up on. 

I also didn't wear these shoes, I wore the black ones up there! I wore a chunky gold and black threaded necklace which was beautiful, but kept getting caught in my hair. 

Apologies for the towels hanging on the door.

We're animals. 


So what do you think of the new additions to my wardrobe?! 

Do any of you have any wedding outfits or holidays outfits you'd like to brag about?

Tell me about them in my comments box - so I can steal your ideas! ;) 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Part of the next blogger network

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Instagram