It's My Birthday - I'll Eat Pie If I Want To!

Well gee whiz, ya'll, it's my birthday tomorrow!

I'm officially 24 and hopefully this year I will do something fabulous with my life. Like win a Grammy or something. Fingers crossed. 

The one thing I love about birthdays is, although I hope you know it every day, you really get a feel for how many people actually care! It makes my belly fizz! (That's a good thing). I'm also very lucky that birthdays in my life go something like this:

July 6th - mine
July 10th - My boyfriends
July 16th - My mums
July 18th - My dads

So there is a lot of love in this month (and my fabulous brother is May 21st... but we love him anyway!) And also this month I am flying to Germany for my eldest brothers wedding! (13 days exactly!) AND on the 12th it is my co-workers wedding which I am extremely excited about! It's such a busy month, but filled with a lotta love! 

Friday - Work!



A big thank you to everyone in work! I walked in to presents and balloons all over my desk! My team really are amazing. I also got gifts from my two beautiful ladies Grace & Nicola (thank you so much!) and the Management Team (legends!)

They all know my obsession with make up, alcohol & pugs, so the gifts reflect that!





I can't believe how amazing everyone is for buying me these gifts, thank you to everyone.
A very happy Furf!

(Highlight: PUG CARDS. I got two. I love pugs. Pugs.)

LoveMe Beauty Box

My Love Me Beauty box also arrived today (saturday)! I completely forgot it was due, so I was so happy when it arrived! Check it out below!






There are some really beautiful products this month, I am especially loving the lipstick! It has a mirror attached, which is always a score!

MAC sample

Weeks and weeks ago my boyfriend was on facebook and noticed MAC were giving away free samples, so he scrambled to get one for me and it arrived today also! Great timing MAC! 




I have to say, so far this has been the best birthday ever! 

I also woke up to find I am the lightest I have weighed in two years! Downside of today? I got a parking ticket. Damn you, council. 

A huge thank you to everyone: 

Laura, Kate, Farha, Ash, Lee, Faye, Mick, Shaun, Umar, Dan, Adam, Kellie, Grace, Nic, Emma, Gemma, Steven,  Eram, Kim, Anita, Tony, Phil, Jo, James 1 and 2!, Jo & Jason!  

You're all legends xXx






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Part of the next blogger network

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Instagram