My Most Used Products In June/July


Okay, so I wanted to do a post about my most used products over the past two months. I feel like they need a bit of appreciation in all the hard work they do in making me look pretty darn decent. 

One of the newer things I've bought on the top right is the Garner Micellar Cleansing Water - a work friend recommended this and it's lovely. You know those cleaning waters that you use where you don't actually feel cleansed at all? This is the opposite. 

I feel refreshed and ready to go whenever I use this, so a thumbs up for this. 

Also, Batiste Dry Shampoo original. I've never, ever used Dry shampoo in my life. I bought it because it was on offer and I figured I'd give it a go, even if it was just to add a bit of body to my hair. My hair is tremendously thick, so washing it is fine, but blow drying it is a burden, especially when I work out most nights a week.
I love it a lot - I don't really see huge benefits for when I want my hair to be clean, but I just need to accept that the only way my hair will look clean if I wash it! Lazy me. 
As for adding body? It's fab. It makes it much bigger and despite the white dust (which is now no longer a problem because Batiste have brought out coloured dry shampoo!) I love it. 

Everything else allows me to feel a look beautiful or refreshed when I go out. Eylure fake lashes are my dream, I love them and although I don't always have to patience to put them on, they make a big difference when I do. 

The George Shimmer Me Blusher is one of my all time favourite impulse buys. It's a beautiful product, it's cheap and just because it doesn't have a massive price tag doesn't mean it's not good. I love it for adding colour to my cheeks and for £3, it's a bargain. 

What are your most used products for summer? 

And I'd also love to hear about your SPF recommendations - remember to stay safe in the sun everyone! :) 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Part of the next blogger network

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Instagram