The Last Few Months In Pictures

Hello everyone!

I haven't blogged in a while. Simply because I was ill for a few weeks and then I flew to Vegas! There have been a lot of clothing purchases, but I haven't had time to take pictures of all of them - but have no fear, I will do as soon as I can. (I'm sure you're all dying to see them!)

A bonus - I've finally got back my Macbook that was stolen! Hurray! I've waited two years, so I was extremely pleased to finally get it home and able to use it again. Welcome home my beautiful baby!

Moving on...

Instead of going into huge detail about all that's happened (my brothers wedding & Vegas), I've decided to show it in a group of pictures instead. Lots of them. Lots.

I will also be posting a link to the photographer of my brothers wedding because the pictures are incredibly beautiful. The bride and groom were very happy with them.

The pictures from Vegas were taken by my boyfriend, also some very beautiful pictures. (Although he owes a lot of that to his camera. But you never heard that from me.)

Let's start with my second brothers wedding...

Preparation


Me, crying like a baby, when I saw my future sister-in-law in her wedding dress. 










The bride had a picture of her Grandmother on her bouquet. It was very emotional when the flowers arrived that morning. Such a lovely idea. 



Our bitchin' ride!



The reception





My brother and his grooms men! 





The wedding





The wedding pictures





The wedding party






























And finally, a picture of me and my Pud! Such a beautiful day and night, very honoured to be a part of it and to gain more family. Congratulations to you both! 

The wedding photographer: Jessie B Photography

Las Vegas

Las Vegas. What can I say about Vegas that hasn't already been said?
I'll summarise: We stayed at the Cosmopolitan, which was incredible, just as it was last time. We drank, we gambled, we ate. The weather was beautiful. It was an amazing experience. It's heart wrenching when I realise I'm not there. I cannot wait to go back. 
 It truly is the greatest place on earth. My boyfriend took some spectacular pictures - check them out. 






















The breathtaking view from our hotel!





The greatest cupcake I have ever had from "Sprinkles" 



























The Cosmopolitan Lobby - hypnotising! 








The view from our hotel. 




Dancing girls in Cosmopolitan. 















Halloween decorations!


O'Shea's - with already set up Beer Pong tables?! What joy is this?!




Street art. 


Look at this. Just look at it. The best breakfast I ever have, and probably ever will have, is at Serendipity 3 in Las Vegas. Lucky 7! I can never finish it, but I give it a good go!




My first meal in America, in Chicago O'Hare airport - bacon, egg and cheese bagel!








M&M World - as many as you can think of! 


Our beautiful hotel





Toffee apples to the extreme in Chicago O'Hare airport! 


My Sailor Moon lanyard for work from Hot Topic! Luckily an employee in there was as obsessed with the Anime as I was and pointed out everything Sailor Moon related!

So that was my life over the last few months. It's been amazing. I really am extremely lucky to have the life that I do - and I owe my happiness to my family, friends and my boyfriend, Ady. 

I am blessed! What's next, you ask? Two nieces on the way and New York City! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Part of the next blogger network

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Instagram