Maybelline Super Stay 14 Hour Lipstick

Hello all! 

So, today I bought Maybelline Superstay lipstick in the colour "Stay With Me Coral". I wanted something to make my lips really pop, as sometimes the nude just isn't wow enough. 



Advantages?

The lipstick applies really well. It's easy to define with and looks beautiful from the very first application. This colour is particularly strong and so you don't need "colour in" for the boldness.

It smells amazing, fruity, but not to the point where you would be licking your lips just to taste it (don't tell me you haven't done that before, we all know you have!)

Disadvantages?

It transfers very easily and it would last 14 hours if you didn't eat, drink or kiss. Unfortunately, you must do at least two of those to survive for 14 hours. 
Also, who is even up for 14 hours? 
Anyway.
Also, the texture whilst it is on your lips is a bit thick and sticky. I would recommend applying some vaseline over the top, so the texture doesn't annoy you. 

Summary?

I like it and I would buy it in other colours. I expect to have to reapply lipstick, I enjoy doing it when I'm bored and the colour is just to die for. 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Part of the next blogger network

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Instagram