An Ode to Barry M

You may not have realised this from the dozen posts I do, but I love Barry M. 

Why? Because there are many colours, textures and options to choose from in just nail paint alone. On top of that there are eyeshadows, lipsticks, blushers, concealers, foundations, bronzing and so much more. The list is endless and the variety is stunning. 

These are the nail products I have and this will be extending (at the moment I am currently choking on fumes, so I simply cannot apply any more). Watch this space, kids!


Matte Nail Paint - Crush


Matte Nail Paint - Mocha


Nail Paint Aquarium - Arabian


Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint - Blueberry


Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint - Blue Grape


Barry M Glitter (Over Barry M Matte Crush)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Part of the next blogger network

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Instagram