Ren Hot Cloth Cleanser

Hello all! 

I have had an extremely busy few weeks with more to come! So I will be writing posts when I can - and I have to shout about this product.


I got a sample of the Ren Hot Cloth Cleanser in a magazine and was eager to try it after a work friend told me how much she loved the brand. 

I was unsure at first - the instructions advise you to massage the cream into your skin whilst it's dry, then put the included cloth in warm water and put over your face for a minute or so. Then wipe away the cream and splash cold water on your face. 

Now, I'm the type of person that has to scrub her face. I love that raw smooth feeling (no, seriously) and so if I don't do that, I don't feel clean. It's almost obsessive. Especially between my eyebrows where I get dry skin. If I don't scrub, my foundation sticks to it and I look like a flaky mess. 

Nevertheless, I tried it. 

(Insert swear word here) love it. It's amazing. My face feels clean and it doesn't have that horrible tight feeling that only a moisturiser can fix. I feel instantly refreshed. Along with my routine of exercise, eating healthy and drinking a lot of water, honestly, my spots are coming out like teenagers at a festival. But I know it's pushing out the shit that my previous cleansers have been hiding, so I'm braving through it. 

Bare in mind also I only have a sample. And I've used this for a full week and still have plenty left. So although it is £16.00 for the full size, it will last you a long time!

I highly recommend this product. I highly recommend Ren. 

Please try it! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Part of the next blogger network

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Instagram