My Day including MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquer

I went and got my hair cut this morning (I hate a late start at work) simply because it was dying at the ends (I blame Ombre and sillicon packed hair masks) and thought I'd have a glance in Superdrug as well. 

I bought MUA lacquer, MUA eyebrow kit and some Eylure lashes. 


I bought this just to try something different. It was £3 and I liked the colour which is called "Tranquility". 



The colour is not disappointing. It's beautiful and bold.

I hate the texture though. When it first goes on it's heavy and sticky and when it does dry, feels like you have a heavy layer of it. It lasts longer than usual lipglosses, which is good, but it's a shame they didn't opt for a balm with it to give it a smooth texture. It's just too dry. It doesn't feel nice, but it does look great.

So if you're focused more on what people see and not what you feel, this is the lipgloss for you! 



The MUA eyebrow kit - massively disappointing. Cute little box, I like that it includes tweezers, but I really do think the clinch is in the brush - and the brush is, in a word, crap. It's more plastic than actual brush and so applying it effectively is very difficult. I much prefer my Collection eyebrow kit. Sorry MUA, this one does not tick my boxes!


I bought this Eylure kit just because of this cute little device to hold your lashes and place them on! Also, it's a bonus that it's only about £1 more than the usual boxes and has an extra glue. 

PS: I forgot my Superdrug beauty card AGAIN. When will I ever learn!?

xXx Furf xXx


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Part of the next blogger network

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Instagram