Fitness Blender


I just have to write a post about Fitness Blender because it has become my obsession. 

I am a gym goer. I like the gym. I like how I feel after I go the gym. I just don't like getting to the gym. I think that's the most difficult bit. 

So one night, when I couldn't be bothered, I hopped onto youtube to look for an at home workout and picked the first one I saw. 

Now, it's probably best to mention that I see at home workouts as a lazy way to workout. I was very narrow minded when it came to it and just saw it as peoples way of saying "yeah I work out..." and not actually doing anything. It was wrong of me to think of it that way. Because it really fucking hurt. 

I was pouring with sweat. Pouring. It was dripping onto my laminate floor. I've never worked that hard before and I couldn't believe this type of thing could push me like it did. And it was very obvious from that moment that I was obsessed.

I love fitness blender.

There are so many workouts you cannot get bored. I've done thigh and bum with cardio interval, yoga, pilates, fat burn, kick boxing - the list is endless. And I am losing weight. At home. Wtf. Srsly. 

It encourages me to stick to eating well, it makes me want to exercise, I don't make excuses and I've done it every night for the past two weeks, ranging from yoga to serious fat burning. 

Fitness blender is a husband and wife team who cater for people who can't afford to go to gyms or get meal plans made up for them. They're mega cheap and offer food plans whethe
r you're a meat eater, vegetarian or vegan. The plan I looked at was 4 weeks and cost £6.15.

It makes me realise that I have no excuse. I am losing weight. I am toning up. I feel amazing.

Don't miss out. Subscribe to their youtube channel and start your change! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Part of the next blogger network

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Instagram