Preparing for a Party!

I have to apologise for my lack of posting as of late! It's been a busy few weeks, so I've been hopping onto my laptop, then having no time to post! 

But here I am! And with some very pretty new posts. 

It was a friends 30th last night, so there had to be preparation of course! So my friend Grace and I took a trip to The Trafford Centre in Manchester on payday (woohoo!) and to test just how strong our bank cards were.

So let's take a look! 


These jeans are my new favourite thing in life. They are beautiful, comfy, make me look slimmer and go with pretty much everything! I got these from Topshop for £36 and I may buy the same style in every colour! They come in several shades of blue, grey and black, so it's definitely worth a purchase whether it's for a comfy look or even if it's going out. They're just amazing.
Buy them HERE.


Grace (left) is wearing a Zara leather dress and I am wearing a Love UK LTD playsuit/dress from Topshop. I cannot find either of these dresses on either website and I'm not sure why! It was a beautiful dress and very different, very pretty! 


This three tier necklace is from Forever 21. I can't remember the price of it - I think it was about £7 - and I've worn it every day since buying it. It's so pretty and I love the different pieces of jewelerry on each one. Here is a close up of each of the tiers, starting with the longest.


For my make up, I am wearing Illamasqua skin base foundation, MAC concealer, Illamasqua finishing powder, Collection Brow Kit, L'Oreal Superliner Black Buster, Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick, MAC bronzer and George Shimmer Me blusher. I also have Eyelure Natural Look lashes on.
On my nails I have Barry M Nail Polish in White.
I curled my hair and used VO5 Srong Hold Weather Resistant Hairspray! I love this hairspray because not only does it work (my hair is still curled this morning!) but it also smells beautiful and not like an old ladies hairdresser.




The Aftermath

After getting home at 2am, we decided to treat ourselves this afternoon! So we visited my favourite place, Nando's! Have to say, it's the best Nando's experience I've ever had. Food was amazing, service was even better. Definitely will be returning to Nando's in Preston again!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Part of the next blogger network

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Instagram