My Holiday Wish List

So, my German brother (who lives in Germany, duh) is getting married this year! So we are all flying over for two weeks and it's going to be fantastic! 

So I figured this was a perfect time to get together a holiday wish list, which will grow with time, of course. 

So take a look! 


First off, let's appreciate this Reagan Black Floral Silky Blazer from Pretty Little Thing. There are matching shorts with it in this picture, but I'm all for the blazer. It's £28 and beautiful just in case the evening gets a bit chilly or for the many meals we will be eating out for.


How about this Kate Pink Cross Back Crop Top also from Pretty Little Thing? I love it. Loooove it. Slightly concerned about the bra situation (I'm not a fan of clear straps and going braless is not an option) but I would figure something out for a top this cute! 


The wedding requires two dresses (one for a signing and a meal on the Friday, then the actual ceremony on the Saturday) so I'm searching high and low. It also has to be knee length or longer, so I was concerned about my options, but I love this Vicky Beige Block Strappy Midi Dress! It looks like a skirt and top, but I think this makes it more casual for the Friday. What do you guys think?


Mother may I! I fell in love with these shoes the moment I saw them and I am buying these beauties regardless. They're so pretty! These NUDE STRAPPED BUCKLE PLATFORM HEELED SANDALS are from Lavish Alice. I found this brand because of Vicky from Geordie Shore! I have to admit there isn't a lot on there I love, but these shoes are fabulous. Especially for days out!


These glasses need no explanation, but I will anyway. They're fucking cool. I had a very similar pair in electric blue when I lived abroad and these are in my basket and will soon be on my face.
Check them out here Tia Round Lennon Sunglasses. £6. Bargain from Boohoo!



I think I could do a lot of mixing and matching with this dress. I love the colour and style, it's longer than knee length and is cute. And at £10, the Madelyn Poppy Red Midi Vest Dress from Pretty Little Thing is a bargain. I cannot go wrong with this dress. Fact. Let me buy it!


Something a little bit sexy, I must admit. But the Sophie Plunge Neck Front Split Maxi Dress is a Petite (winner as I'm 5"2) and it's £20 (winner as I'm cheap). And it covers my legs!


This is the same dress but in different colours, just so you can see the front and back. The Tori Cross Strappy Back Maxi Dress is a beautiful, simple and stylish dress. Again, issues with the bra, but for £18 I could work around it!

So this is what I have so far, but I still need to look at flat shoes, bags, make up, necklaces, a kimono, shorts, skirts, vest tops... basically I'm going to bankrupt myself. Send me your pity. Or your money. Whichever you'd prefer.

I'd like to know your opinions below!

Or can you suggest a dress that you think would be perfect for a 5"2 hour glass figure? 






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Part of the next blogger network

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Instagram