Just around the river bend!


Let's get one thing straight, ladies.

I love Autumn. I love it. Love it. The only thing that could make Autumn better would be if Christmas was at the same time. But that's something I have to deal with. Until I become Prime Minister, of course.

Where was I? Oh yeah, Autumn. Autumn, IMO, is one of the most fashionable months of the year. Hot weather gives you minimal options, especially if you're not jumping for joy at the thighs God gave you. So the start of cold weather gives me hope - hope for pants, tights, leggings and more!

And the coats. Don't get me started on the coats!
The most fabulous thing I've discovered since venturing back to online shopping after weeks away (oh, the torture) is that it seems Autumn clothes are already available. And with my new job, this means mucho shopping for the Furf. This is all River Island because it's my go-to place. ;)

Shoes

Shoes, in particular boots, are my all time Winter favourite. No more showing of toes and much more comfort. 

It's hard not to fall head over heels (pun intended) which boots like these.

£65 - River Island
Buy them here.


£50.00 - River Island

£100 - River Island


Coats

I like a lot of coats, but I am so particular with them. For one, I hate coats that go to my waist only unless I'm wearing high waisted jeans. Especially winter coats. They have to be longer, they just have to be.
Second, I'm not a fan of these waterfall style coats. I know that they are all the fashion, but I think on the wrong person (me) it can just look shit.

£80 - River Island

I like this. The only problem is I wouldn't know until trying if it covered my booty. *sigh*. It probably wouldn't.


£40 - River Island

This is more a going out jacket than a coat. But I love peplum. It gives the appearance that I'm much smaller than I am (which is always a bonus).


£75 - River Island

This looks SNUG. Me likey. 


Pants!

One of the girls in work was wearing green tartan pants with boots the other day and I just fell in love with it! So my mission in life is now to buy tartan/patterned pants. Immediately.

£25 - River Island

How amazing are these? Actually. Don't answer. Just gaze. 


£35 - River Island

God, I love them! 


Lastly, jumpers are a big fave of mine during Autumn/Winter.

£30 - River Island

This is cute, with a sassy back. Like KimK.


£32 - River Island
Buy it here.

Not something I'd usually buy, but I really like it! :)



So what are you most looking forward to about Autumn? Whether it be weather, clothes, festivals, etc? Do they do festivals in Autumn? I dunno.

Oktoberfest?

(None of these pictures belong to me.)





1 comments:

  1. Wow, incredible blog layout! How long have you look of your site is great, let alone the content!
    This is a topic that is close to my heart… Take care! Exactly where are your contact details though?
    Wholesale Women Clothing

    ReplyDelete

 

Flickr Photostream

Part of the next blogger network

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Instagram