Spring - A British Girls Battle with Outfits

I've thrown away most of my summer clothes due to an impromptu weight gain (shout out to my skinny jeans, wherever you are), so have very few Spring/Summer clothes to brag of. Yet. 

You'll see me recycling what I have and slowly building up my collection until my bank account says no more, which shouldn't take too long with the amount of make-up I buy! 

An outfit I wore to my first Spring outing was this: 


As most of you Brits will know, it's touch and go with British weather. One minute you can be begging for a breeze, the next you're soaked to the bone and your BBQ is fizzling out. So I decided to play it safe with this outfit. Jeans are a must (they are actually high waisted from New Look, which you can't see in this picture, obv) and a light jacket is always a smart choice in this kind of weather.

I've mentioned this blazer before in my Work Look and I'm still loving it. I plan on branching out in colours before the weekend was over (but ssssh, don't tell), just so I have some variety. The shirt I'm wearing is also sheer, very pretty and light, so if the sun did decide to get it's hat on, I wouldn't be sweltering. 

The shoes are my reliable pair. Very comfortable, very summery and I can complete a full shopping spree in them without considering severing off any of my toes. Bonus. 

What are you sticking with this summer to be safe? 

Or are you risking it all in a bikini? 

I salute you, if you are.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Part of the next blogger network

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Instagram