Barry M Matte in Mocha Review

My Review!



So I put this on on Thursday night, along with the bottom and top coat clear by Barry M as well.
It has a few chips, but definitely nothing major and can easily be fixed by dabbing a bit at the ends, which is what I've done. It's lasted longer than other nail varnish brands I've had and the colour looks great. This is despite the fact I go the gym 5 times a week and also went swimming today, but the chlorine has not chipped it, but it has changed the appearance, as it is no longer as matte since swimming today. But I definitely do not hold this against it, as most of the nail varnish brands I use don't even stay on when I go swimming.
The colour does look nice for every day as well, the mocha is lovely, and I would like to try the brighter colours when I take my next visit to Superdrug!

Advantages

- Colour range
- Price
- Much stronger than most other brands

Disadvantages

- Has chipped slightly at the ends

I will be trying to Jelly version later on today on my toes! <3 Also, coming up later today will by my review of the Max Factor Lasting Performance foundation! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Part of the next blogger network

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Instagram