Andrew Barton Gloss Boss - Shine Attack Treatment - £1!


Hello Furfettes!

How are all the beautiful lads and ladies today? :) 

I want to introduce you to my random buy of Andrew Barton - Gloss Boss! My hair was feeling a bit bleak and I wanted to give it a bit of a boost, what with it being my best friend and all. And honestly, since my ombre, the ends have been feeling a bit thirsty. 

So I've just tried this and here is my review!

First impression is always the same with me - how did it smell? It smells gorgeous. I'd buy this again for the smell alone. 
Also, this is obviously a small sample, and I have very thick hair that is just below my shoulders. But I only have to use half of this sachet and I've kept the other half for another time. 
It's a thick conditioner like substance and it ran through my hair very easily, worked through the knots so I could run my fingers through my hair very easily once it was applied. I left it on for about 5-6 minutes, longer than the recommended time, but I was watching New Girl and got distracted.

I've rinsed it, blow dried and noticed immediately that my hair was much straighter after blow dying than usual. It also felt much softer. 
I've ran my straighteners through it and my hair is silky, soft and shiny! 
The ends of my hair that were affected by ombre now feel much softer and not dry at all, it now feels like the rest of my hair again.

My hair is quenched.

Give it a try ladies!

Until next time :)

xXx Furf xXx


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Part of the next blogger network

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Instagram