Emma Hardie - Amazing Face Moringa Cleansing Balm

I've wanted to review this for a while, so I'm happy to be doing it today! 

I got this as a birthday gift in July and I've been using it ever since. It's amazing. I'm a big fan of cream cleansers now, especially after using Ren cleansers. 


The substance is thick and sticky and a honey colour. There are a lot of ways to use it, but I apply it to my face dry; then I leave it on for a couple of minutes; I dip my fingers in warm water and then massage it into my skin until it foams slightly, then wipe it off with a cloth and rinse my face with fresh water. 


It smells lovely, like a subtle orange smell. I feel so clean after I use it and removes make up really well. I've even tested using a toner after it and no excess make up is left over. It also comes with a cloth inside! Bonus.

Above is the 100ml - and it's lasted me two months and I've still got just under half left. 

I would definitely recommend this. I'm excited about trying other Emma Hardie products!

It's £36.00 from the Emma Hardie website. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Part of the next blogger network

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Instagram