Not On The Highstreet Wish List

As mentioned on my previous post, I wanted to talk about some more things available on the website Not On The High Street. The items on this website are so beautiful and original, and although not very cheap, I have fallen in love with so many items on this website that I would pay a bit extra.

The website was founded by Holly Tucker and Sophie Cornish in 2006 at home. And as they say on their website their aim was, "to hunt out the most original items form the best creative small businesses and bring them together in one place, making it easier for people to browse and buy." And that is exactly what they do.

Fair Trade Sari Notebooks - £3.50



I love these notebooks. I carry around a notebook at the moment for any ideas I have for my blog or for the start of my vlog so something like this would be perfect. It also helps that they are beautiful!

Jam Jar Glass with Straw - £6.95



I currently own Mason Jar's that I bought from eBay and I love them. It's great for smoothies or to pack full of ice for a refreshing drink on a hot day! So when I spotted this on the website, I was so excited! My Mason jars don't have lids, which I was disappointed with when they arrived, so these would be perfect. :) If you love smoothies, I would advise you to take a look! 

And the same applies for these!

Vintage Style Milk Bottles - £15



"Go Away" Bone China Mug - £11.95



These mugs. Seriously. I need the "Go Away I'm Tweeting" mug. It really would save me from giving that look I give when people interrupt me! 

Carved Floor Standing Mirror £345



This mirror is just beautiful. I've always wanted a floor standing mirror and this is just stunning. This is most definitely just a wish because it is so expensive! But it's so pretty!

Square Metal Lantern - £24.50



I'm a huge fan of candles and have them all over the house. I don't care where they are from, and never plan on buying them, but I am obsessed. There is something very calming about them and I love how they can change the feel of a room. So these candle holders really struck me as stunning - they look fabulous!

Personalised Hashtag Name Necklace - £52



As someone obsessed with twitter and jewellery, this is perfect! I would absolutely see this as the perfect gift and hope that my other half see's this for my birthday... :)  

All of the pictures on this post belong to www.notonthehighstreet.com. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Part of the next blogger network

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Instagram