Foundation for Pale Skin


Revlon Nearly Naked

I bought this foundation purely because Emma Stone advertised it (I'm a weak consumer and a sucker for a good advertisement!). She's pale and proud and there aren't many celebs who are!

It's the best random foundation buy I've ever fallen victim to (it seems to be happening more and more these days...) and I've stuck to this since. It's about time I branch out again and see what else is available, but if you're pale and not sure where to start? This is definitely it. 

It lasts a long time too, you don't need that much. I bought this in October last year and it's just ran out. I can't remember how much I paid for it, but it will have been around £8, I never usually pay more than that with an instinct buy! (am I going to prove myself wrong now?)

There are a range of colours with this, this one for me as you can see is Shell. If you go to my "Before and After Morning" post, this is the foundation I use. 

Tip: Remember, always apply powder after liquid foundation.You don't want to be icky mid-day. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Part of the next blogger network

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Instagram