L'Oreal Superliner Blackbuster Eyeliner Review


I'm wary of buying liquid eyeliner like this, it feels like I'm colouring in my eyes, but this drew on so well in the shop that I thought I'd give it a try. 
It doesn't go on your eyelid as smooth as I would like, it felt like I was dragging it, so you would need to practice applying before going all out. 
Once you get used to it, it looks nice. It's tip allows you to apply well under your eye as well. 
The colour is bold and looks neat once you've finished. 
It also dries really quickly, although it does leave a very slight residue on your lid after you've been wearing it after a short amount of time. 

Advantages

-Tip is very narrow, allowing for precision
-Colour is very bold!
-Dries very quickly
-Once applied, looks very good

Disadvantages

-Smudges after a short amount of time
-Does not apply smooth, so if you're wanting a quick bold line, this won't work
-Practice will make this line perfect.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Part of the next blogger network

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Instagram