Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb


My boyfriend was extremely excited about buying me this. It was the only Christmas present that he managed to keep a secret from me for weeks, until Christmas day. 
I'm never really fussed on what perfume I get (I got a bit excited when I saw Charlie Red for the first time in years, which was a head slapping moment for him), but my partner is a very big After shave man. He will only buy expensive, whereas I see Celebrity brands as expensive, he doesn't. So he was excited to introduce me to this! He also purchased Viktor & Rolf Spicebomb for himself, which at first I wasn't sure about, but after a few minutes of being sprayed is lovely also!

I have to say, the smell is beautiful. I love wearing it (so much so you can tell by the picture that I have very little left!) and the smell does last a while. I've used this perfume pretty much every day since Christmas day, it's lovely. 

I've heard quite a few people comment on it being a very strong smell, which it is, and that's what I love. People can tell you're wearing it, which is what you want when you spend money on a product designed to make you smell good! 

Beautiful product, beautiful packaging, absolutely adore. :)

Have you tried this product? What do you think? What is your favourite perfume? Let me know!

Furf

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Part of the next blogger network

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Instagram