Primark treats!

I also treated myself to a few Primark goodies whilst I was in Manchester! And I am very proud to say that all of these items came to only £25! Wahay!

This first outfit is my favourite and I am praying for Bank Holiday sunshine so I can wear it! The dress was £10 and the necklace was £5! Look how pretty! Look!


Now, this necklace is actually New Look, but it looks very nice with the top! The top was £5!


I love, love, love this big t-shirts. They're so comfortable and look casually sexy! I'm so paranoid about my weight so wearing these with a pair of skinny jeans makes me feel fab! 
£5!


Not a huge splash out, but I am hoping to get more on the weekend! I can't wait! 

What have been your Primark favourites?!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Part of the next blogger network

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Instagram