Lunch Boxes!

I was super excited about writing this post because I love finding things like this. I was in work last week and one of the girls had left a lunch box on the side, a little cute metal lunch box. I instantly fell in love with it and began frantically searching online for one similar. 

I was surprised to find that there are so many different varieties! 


My friend in work got hers from Home Bargains for approximately £6 and it was extremely cute. The pictures in this blog are from the website Not On The Highstreet, and they aren't as cheap. The lunch boxes in these pictures are approximately £15, but for something this cute I would definitely invest. 

I'm sure with even more digging around the internet you can find some even cuter lunch boxes that you can buy. And I'm sure you will. Even if you just hide in your kitchen cupboard and take it out occasionally, look at it and sigh about how you wish your co-workers understood your love for it. But they never would, so best to keep it at home. 
Well I say damn to those people! Release your inner child, allow yourself to have a frube at lunch time and say to hell with spoons and conformity! Have swapsee's and trade your Cheddar's for a packet of Disco's! 
Cut the crusts off your sandwich and live to the extreme!


And yes, I am 23-years-old. I have a car, a flat, a full time job. I have "responsibilities". But whilst I have my responsibilities, I will have a sandwich in one of these lunch boxes and will display it proudly!

And I may have a penguin bar as well.

I miss those.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Part of the next blogger network

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Instagram