Luck Be A Lady!

  • Here is a sneak peak into my trip to Las Vegas last year! Now this was about 7 or 8 months ago (I've only just managed to order a USB cable for my camera, then I sent it to my old address and had to drive over and get it and it was a whole thing), so the pictures feel quite old of me now (I have lost weight!), but it gives you an idea of how amazing sin city really is! I went here with my boyfriend, who very kindly paid for everything because he's lucky to have a very well paid job, so I owe him for this fabulous experience. 




Above is the spectacular view from our hotel room. We stayed at The Cosmopolitan and we were upgraded when we arrived for a small fee and it was definitely worth it. Beautiful suite, beautiful view! The Cosmopolitan is right in the middle of the strip and the view we got was really breath taking. It's also a relatively new hotel, and as we went in October, was very quiet, but the weather was still warm!



This was our first breakfast on the strip, I wish I could remember the name of this place because I had hot dogs with scrambled eggs for breakfast and that sentence has about 11 things right with it.


We popped into a memorabilia shop and I took way too many pictures, so I've uploaded two, so I don't clog up the bog. 




This was our breakfast at The Hardrock Cafe. Mine was the delight on the left and my mouth is watering as I'm looking at it now. I would give anything to be eating that. Just look at the meat, the egg, the cheese. It's perfect. Seriously. 
What was I saying?



Our second breakfast was in a beautiful cafe called Serendipity! This was easily the best breakfast I had on that holiday and we went back again for lunch which was just as phenomenal. 
I'm running out of adjectives to express how great everything was.





Above is the Willy Wonka slot machine which was our favourite. It was so much fun! This is where I won my first $100, it was brilliant! Such a fun game to win on and lose on.


This is where we had our last meal (sob), at a place called Twin Peaks. Look at that beer. Frosty, delicious, refreshing and all mine. I can't even remember the name of what I ordered on the right, but I knew my eyes were bigger than my belly.


These were taken on our last day. It was so, so sad. My heart actually ached. 
But the one thing I do remember is during our last walk past the Bellagio fountains, they started up and played Luck Be A Lady by Frank Sinatra. I was choked up, I won't lie!


If you're thinking about going here, stop thinking and do
I am not a gambler at all but I had the best time. Sure, it's expensive and the house always wins, but you have so much fun and have such wonderful hospitality that you just don't care. 
I can't wait to go back!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Part of the next blogger network

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Instagram