Illamasqua foundation - "A few weeks on" review.

I wanted to do another post on this foundation now that I have worn it every day since I bought it. 
I will list the reasons I would consider buying it again and the reasons I wouldn't.

The reasons I would consider buying it again:
  • The shade is perfect for my skin. It's the only foundation I have ever used that has ever truly matched my skin tone. So that is a plus.
  • The texture is nice. It isn't so thin that it feels like there isn't any coverage, but it isn't so heavy that it feels like your skin is caked. 
The reasons I wouldn't consider buying it again:
  • The coverage is good, but not fantastic. I do use concealer at certain points on my face more than I would with other foundations. 
  • The coverage isn't worth £32. 
So there it is. Your priorities would determine if you would buy this! 
For me, finding a shade for my skin is so difficult that I probably would buy it for this reason alone. 

But what is your main reason for buying a foundation? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Part of the next blogger network

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Instagram