Schwarzkopf Essence Ultime "Crystal Shine" Shampoo & Conditioner & Omego Repair BB Beauty Balm Review

I was wandering through my supermarket last week wondering what new Shampoo and Conditioner to buy. I realised I'd be buying the same usual brands for years and years and had never branched out to something a bit different, so I decided to see what was available. 

I decided on Schwarkopf because I had tried their products on my hair before and had always had brilliant results, even with their hair dye. So I thought I'd try a shampoo as well. 


My first impression is that the bottles look extremely stylish. I'm one of those people where I like to check out the products around peoples baths when I go to someone's house (is that weird? I'm looking for tips, I swear!), so I like that when someone comes to mine that I have pretty things to look at. 
These products look extremely pretty.

In the Supermarket (ASDA), there was an offer that was 3 for £10 on all these products, so I bought shampoo, conditioner and the Omego Repair BB Beauty Balm. 

My second impression is that it smells great. And I mean really great. It's a light perfume that actually lasts even after blow drying, which I find doesn't always happen with other brands. Also, considering I had had hairspray on from today, I couldn't believe it cleaned out the hairspray smell so well.
I also had to use a lot less product than I usually do. Less shampoo and less conditioner, which when you have thick hair like mine is a godsend. I'm forever coating my hair in conditioner just to get it to feel soft, but this product means you don't have to. 

I got out and towel dried my hair as much as I could, then applied the Beauty Balm. I used 3 small squirts because like I said my hair is quite thick, and I instantly thought it might be too much. I ran it through my hair but it didn't feel like other products I had used in the past. It was very light and seemed to soak in very quickly.

I blow dried my hair and I'm really, really happy with the results. My hair is much straighter than usual (it's usually a mop of hell) and it feels incredibly light and soft. 

I was worried with the balm that it might take forever to dry, but it didn't. 

And the smell is still there!

I will still need to run straighteners over my hair, but the product doesn't brag to make it pin straight anyway. 

I would hugely recommend this. It's a beautiful, girly product and my hair feels incredibly clean and looks healthy too. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Part of the next blogger network

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Instagram