My Saturday!

So, today me and my boyfriend took a random trip to the seaside (and by seaside, I mean Southport). I really appreciated the wind ruining my new hairstyle, silly seaside wind. But I had a great day!
I was sporting my new Barry M Matte Crush nail varnish and I'm soooo happy with it, even with my shaky hands it looks great.
I also perfected my liquid eyeliner (mentioned in my earlier blog), which is always a bonus.

We took some really nice pictures, not a lot as I was too busy focusing on what food to eat. Some great graffiti in the town, I had to take a picture of this.


Of course, it being a seaside place, there is ice cream, buckets and buckets of ice cream! I was good and resisted, but just to be cruel, I am uploading the picture so you can all gaze in glory. Look. Drool. That's no ordinary ice cream, sonny. 


My boyfriend also won me a cuddy Sully toy from the Monsters University grabbing machine, which I was chuffed with!
I spent way too much time on the 2p machines, which I never understand. 
"I'm putting in pennies!"
"Why?"
"...To win back pennies!"

Caption: Er, do I stand here? Like this? Erm. Okay. Smile? Cheese!

I was very, very lucky (and by lucky, I mean I was constantly hunting for somewhere to buy some new products) to find a Sally's! I'd heard a lot about this place from a woman who I work with, as she recommends the China Glaze nail varnish that they sell. So while my boyfriend wandered off, I wandered into Sally's for the first time! It's a Wholesalers also for hairdressers and other beauty shops, so it was stacked from ground to floor with as many different hair dye colours you could imagine!
Face creams, face wash, brushes, rollers, straigheners, colours, nail varnish, acrylics, fake lashes and all sorts of equipment - it was amazing! I certainly could have spent a lot more in there than I did!

I immediately headed for the nail varnish, the two brands I noticed most were OPI and China Glaze, and lucky for me there was 20% off! I already have OPI, so I decided to go by the advice of my colleague and try China Glaze. The colour is called "Heart of Africa", a very similar colour to my OPI because I love the broodiness of it! 

Now in the picture the nail varnish I am wearing is my Barry M - not the China Glaze! I have put the China Glaze on my toes because they were looking horrifically bald and boring since I took off my Barry M Bright Red. I have to say, I am very impressed. The brush is very narrow, allowing you to be much more careful in how you apply. It dries very quickly and the finish is beautiful. The shine and colour is vibrant, I would recommend. 
I just have to see now how long it lasts!


I also bought my first Heat Retainer Brush because I always struggle with my hair when I'm blow drying because of how thick it is, so I thought it was finally time to branch out and buy this. It's pretty! 


I bought the Soft Spray Water Bottle for when I use my curlers! It's Eco Friendly as there are less materials used to make it and it looks funky when filled as well. :) 


Find the link for the Sally webpage here. They are currently doing free delivery on orders over £25.
Please, please visit their page. It's just amazing the things they do!

We then wandered down to Starbucks where I indulged in a very naughty Cinnamon Swirl and drove home! 

What have you all done on your Saturday?! :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Part of the next blogger network

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Instagram