Moroccan Oil Madness.


I have a lot of hair. It's wild, it's thick, it has a mind of it's own and so when I find something that keeps it in line, I feel like I've been blessed.
After years of hairdressers quietly bickering over who will take on the task of my mane and constantly having two hairdressers blowdrying it because it's just quicker, I was overwhelmed when one actually produced a solution.
Like my guardian angel, she suggested in her soft scouse twang, "Have you tried Moroccan Oil?"
I'd heard of it, I thought it was too good to be true.
But sweet mother of God, it's fantastic.

It's much, much quicker to dry my hair when I use it and it keeps it in place when I apply it on my straightened hair. I bought this directly from my hairdresser, so I know the price can vary (I think I bought it for around £12), but it is definitely worth the purchase.

How to Use to cure Hair Blues

I run it through my hair when it's wet, then when it's blow dried and straightened, work through another small amount to control fly aways and keep it straight.

It also helps that it smells great and you only need the tiniest amount for it to work.

Spread the word, girls. The Angels of Hair have spoken!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Part of the next blogger network

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Instagram