L'Oreal The Minerals True Match

The Minerals

Another love of mine from L'Oreal. It's another version of True Match, but I purchased this quite a while ago. I haven't bought any since because it was more than I would usually spend on a powder, so I've been using it sparingly. 

Now, whenever I wear this powder, I get compliments on how flawless my skin looks. It does provide an absolutely beautiful finish and although the fine powder can get everywhere (and I mean everywhere and it's murder to get out of carpet!), it's still definitely worth a purchase. 

If you're looking for completely flawless, spend the extra bit of money on this.

Another bonus? The brush. Before I bought a make up brush set, I used this brush for foundation as well. It's a brilliant brush, considering it comes with the powder, I usually forget that these even get includes. 

Advantages

- Flawless coverage
- Brush included is very good
- Does not clump/cake your face

Disadvantages

- Quite expensive for a powder. (£14.99 from superdrug.)
- Powder gets everywhere, can be quite messy!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Part of the next blogger network

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Instagram