Schwarzkopf Bonacure Oil Miracle "Liquid Oil Conditioner" & "Light Finishing Treatment".

I won this in a competition at my hairdressers in Jakata, Warrington (fabulous, fabulous, fabulous place, always does my hair to perfection, if I still lived there I would never go anywhere else!)
The Liquid Oil conditioner is fantastic and makes my hair feel beautiful, even after I blow dry and straighten the hell out of it. As you can tell by the picture, I've used it a lot since I won it because I just love it. However, because I try quite a few products on my hair, I tend to move onto another one instead of purchasing the same one twice. 

The texture of the Finishing Treatment is very much like the Moroccan Oil, although I do think the Moroccon Oil smells nicer, this one has a nice scent to it too!

Both of them go onto wet hair and they do speed up blow drying and make your hair look & feel soft. I've been asked which I prefer - Moroccan or this one? It's very, very tough. 

I would most likely say the Liquid Oil Condition on the right helps speed up blow drying the quickest, but I do love the smell of Moroccon oil on my hair. And Moroccan Oil really helps keep my flyaways in check when I apply it on dry hair. 

I think there are positives for both products, but the Schwarzkopf is slightly in the lead for me! 

If you come across either of us, I would highly recommend. Thumbs up from me!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Part of the next blogger network

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Instagram