L'Oreal Mega Volume Miss Manga Mascara


I was drawn in by this because I love the tube! Seriously, that's why I buy things. I didn't expect to be wow'd by the product - I still stand by one of my first statements on my blog - as long as you have a good eyelash curler, it doesn't matter what mascara you have!

Now in no way am I saying this is a bad mascara - it's very good! The thing I didn't like is that the stick with the brush on (be amazed by my technical terms) is bendy! It bends! This does absolutely nothing for your eyelashes except get you flustered and wonder whether you have bought a faulty one.

The brush is soft and longer than most I've seen, but with the bendiness and the soft brush, there isn't much sturdiness for wiggling at the roots of your eyelashes, which I think is essential for getting a beautiful look. 

It's a strange one, really. I wouldn't say don't buy it - I just don't think it's revolutionary! 

A shame. It was such a nice tube! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Part of the next blogger network

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Instagram