Wish List Gone Wrong!

Creating a Wish List

Hi. I'm Kayleigh. And I'm addicted to purchase. 
Even when I know I cannot buy, I buy! 
So what I've started to do is create a Wish List on certain sites so I can calm my inner need to shop for things I just don't need to shop for... yet. 
My recent victim is the MAC website. I was innocently browsing (I tend more to browse in shops than online with MAC, I can then usually blame the girls who work there when I buy things), and very much like a magpie, I saw shiny things and couldn't resit. 

Have you seen the MAC Lightful range? I've probably passed by it in the Shop and never noticed it, but because of how it's presented on the site, I was drawn to it. 
Look at it! It's just so pretty. I had to really resist ordering it immediately. 

All of it has gone onto my wish list. And I may take a trip to MAC tomorrow just to try!

Don't tell me you don't want to have a look after seeing this sexy little picture!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Part of the next blogger network

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Instagram