L'Oreal New Nude Magique - Eau De Teint in Porcelain



As I mentioned in my previous blog, I needed a new foundation, so today I went on the prowl.
I ended up buying more than I anticipated (a running theme with me), but I didn't buy any clothes. So I'm getting stronger. 

The thing that has surprised me most out of everything I've bought today, which is a lot, is one of L'Oreal's new products.
It's called Nude Magique "Eau De Teint". 
It says on the bottle that its a "Fresh Feel Foundation". It comes in a beautiful bottle and there is film of clear liquid that sits on top of the foundation. So you shake before you use. 



I tried it when I got home because I get way over excited about these things and I'm wearing it as a speak. Or, type. Whatever. If you're out and about in Boots or Superdrug or wherever your Make Up Watering hole is, grab one of these testers and just apply the tiniest bit to the tip of your finger.
It's feather soft, incredibly light, and gives the feel of being weightless on your skin. It feels as though I've applied a quick dry moisturiser, so your skin doesn't feel caked. 
As for how long it lasts? I have no idea yet, as I've only just put it on! 
But coverage is good, I didn't even feel the need to put concealer under my eyes. 

With that I also used L'Oreal "The Powder" True Match. After having something so light as the Nude Magique on, the powder feels heavier than it actually is. It's a good finish and gives the appearance of airbrushed skin. 

Here are the before and afters so you can judge for yourself. 



The Verdict? 

4 lips out of 5

Why not 5?

I had to use a lot more than I would with my usual foundation, so I have a feeling this won't last very long!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Flickr Photostream

Part of the next blogger network

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author

Instagram